Maternity expenses incurred after 12 months of continuous paid membership are generally shareable with the KNEW community. Shareable maternity needs include expenses for prenatal care, delivery, postnatal care, miscarriage, and congenital conditions. Bills for all pregnancy and birth-related complications of the mother will be shared as part of the maternity need. Routine postnatal care of the child, including no more than one routine outpatient doctor visit, will also be part of the mother's maternity need.
Articles in this section
- Are mental health needs shareable?
- Are prescription costs considered a shareable need?
- Are my monthly shares a pre-tax deduction like health insurance premiums?
- Is surrogacy a shareable need?
- Can there be multiple needs during one pregnancy?
- What if I have a medical need that is not shareable?
- Are maternity needs that occur prior to membership or in the first 12 months of member shareable with the community?
- How are maternity needs shared?
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?
- Can my adult children be enrolled in our family plan? Do they have to be a full-time college students?