No. The monthly share is a voluntary contribution towards a membership that facilitates the sharing of member’s medical bills. As such, the money members contribute to the KNEW Health sharing membership is a post-tax contribution.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Is there any time limitation on sharing a medical Need?
- Are mental health needs shareable?
- Are prescription costs considered a shareable need?
- Are my monthly shares a pre-tax deduction like health insurance premiums?
- Is surrogacy a shareable need?
- Can there be multiple needs during one pregnancy?
- What if I have a medical need that is not shareable?
- Are maternity needs that occur prior to membership or in the first 12 months of member shareable with the community?
- How are maternity needs shared?
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?
Please sign in to leave a comment.