Sure! Here you may see the detailed guidelines from our medical cost sharing partner. This is the guideline document effective in 2018, when Minimum Eligible Coverage (from insurance) in the US is still required to avoid a tax penalty. We will be sending all members the revised version of this document for 2019 as soon as it's available which will reflect current legislation, that is the removal of the Affordable Care Act mandate and its associated tax penalty.
Articles in this section
- Are mental health needs shareable?
- Are prescription costs considered a shareable need?
- Are my monthly shares a pre-tax deduction like health insurance premiums?
- Is surrogacy a shareable need?
- Can there be multiple needs during one pregnancy?
- What if I have a medical need that is not shareable?
- Are maternity needs that occur prior to membership or in the first 12 months of member shareable with the community?
- How are maternity needs shared?
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?
- Can my adult children be enrolled in our family plan? Do they have to be a full-time college students?