Sure! Here you may see the detailed guidelines from our medical cost sharing partner. This is the guideline document effective in 2018, when Minimum Eligible Coverage (from insurance) in the US is still required to avoid a tax penalty. We will be sending all members the revised version of this document for 2019 as soon as it's available which will reflect current legislation, that is the removal of the Affordable Care Act mandate and its associated tax penalty.
Articles in this section
- How are preventive/wellness medical visits and screening for me and my kids handled for sharing?
- Is medical cost sharing just another name for health insurance?
- What’s the advantage of medical cost sharing?
- Are there any age restrictions on becoming a Member of the KNEW Health Community?
- You said you are working with an experienced Medical Cost Sharing Partner to manage that part of Member benefits: how do they fit into my KNEW Health Membership? Are they experienced?
- How can I be sure that the Medical Cost Sharing community concept really works?
- Are there monthly premiums?
- Is Medical Cost Sharing legal?
- What are the requirements for participating in Medical Cost Sharing?
- What about functional medicine for wellness?