The medical cost sharing program that is a part of membership is not insurance, so there are no restrictions on when you may choose this method for managing unexpected, large medical expenses. In principle, you may join the KNEW Health Community at any time of the year.
Articles in this section
- What are the ramifications if I do not share my monthly contribution each month, but want to continue to be a member in the future?
- What is KNEW Health?
- Medical cost sharing is a new concept and sounds kind of unusual! Does it really work?
- Are my monthly shares higher if I, or a participating member in my family, use tobacco products?
- What happens if I don't pay my monthly share?
- Can children or a spouse be added to a membership at any time (e.g. a few months after starting a membership)?
- Is membership auto-renewed annually? Is my health status reviewed year-to-year?
- How am I billed? Can I change my payment method?
- Who is a typical Member, and do I belong in the KNEW Health Community?
- Why are my options for KNEW Health membership more expensive than my existing monthly costs for healthcare/medical support?