The medical cost sharing program that is a part of membership is not insurance, so there are no restrictions on when you may choose this method for managing unexpected, large medical expenses. In principle, you may join the KNEW Health Community at any time of the year. At present, we have closed registration temporarily in order to prepare for our major launch in 2019. At present, we estimate reopening registration in late February 2019 (which would be for services to begin April 1st).
Articles in this section
- Can children or a spouse be added to a membership at any time (e.g. a few months after starting a membership)?
- Is membership auto-renewed annually? Is my health status reviewed year-to-year?
- How am I billed? Can I change my payment method?
- What is KNEW Health about?
- Who is a typical Member, and do I belong in the KNEW Health Community?
- Medical cost sharing is a new concept to me. Can you explain more?
- Why are my options for KNEW Health membership more expensive than my existing monthly costs for healthcare/medical support?
- Do I have to join the KNEW Health Community during the typical insurance "Open Enrollment" period?
- May I cancel my Membership?