The concept of medical cost sharing has actually been highly successful within the confines of faith-based groups for over 25 years. More than one million Members have shared in excess of one billion dollars in medical expenses over that span of time. Hence, there is strong precedence in the concept. We believe that a community of health-conscious individuals who care for their fellow community Members can successfully participate in the sharing of one another’s medical burdens
Articles in this section
- Is there any time limitation on sharing a medical Need?
- Are mental health needs shareable?
- Are prescription costs considered a shareable need?
- Are my monthly shares a pre-tax deduction like health insurance premiums?
- Is surrogacy a shareable need?
- Can there be multiple needs during one pregnancy?
- What if I have a medical need that is not shareable?
- Are maternity needs that occur prior to membership or in the first 12 months of member shareable with the community?
- How are maternity needs shared?
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?