The concept of medical cost sharing has actually been highly successful within the confines of faith-based groups for over 25 years. More than one million Members have shared in excess of one billion dollars in medical expenses over that span of time. Hence, there is strong precedence in the concept. We believe that a community of health-conscious individuals who care for their fellow community Members can successfully participate in the sharing of one another’s medical burdens
Articles in this section
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?
- Can my adult children be enrolled in our family plan? Do they have to be a full-time college students?
- How are preventive/wellness medical visits and screening for me and my kids handled for sharing?
- After my Membership begins, can I change my IUA level?
- Is medical cost sharing just another name for health insurance?
- What’s the advantage of medical cost sharing?
- Are there any age restrictions on becoming a Member of the KNEW Health Community?
- You said you are working with an experienced Medical Cost Sharing Partner to manage that part of Member benefits: how do they fit into my KNEW Health Membership? Are they experienced?
- How can I be sure that the Medical Cost Sharing community concept really works?
- Are there monthly premiums?