At KNEW Health, we believe in the paradigm of functional medicine and its commitment to determining the root cause of medical issues. The foundation of functional medicine is a lifestyle and treatment plan focused on harnessing one’s ideal health. This is a core tenant for us and why our functional-trained Health Coaches are on the front lines of the care model, helping guide each individual toward a strong foundation. Because functional medicine doctors all practice differently, having a wide range of tests, fees and supplements, it can be a daunting and very expensive path for care. KNEW is working to create an ideal model of care where a network of providers focus on a consistent care plan, in coordination with the KNEW Health Coaches and negotiated costs. This ensures a reliable cost to you along with the best model of care we know. We will continue to update this answer as we build this model.
Articles in this section
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?
- Can my adult children be enrolled in our family plan? Do they have to be a full-time college students?
- How are preventive/wellness medical visits and screening for me and my kids handled for sharing?
- After my Membership begins, can I change my IUA level?
- Is medical cost sharing just another name for health insurance?
- What’s the advantage of medical cost sharing?
- Are there any age restrictions on becoming a Member of the KNEW Health Community?
- You said you are working with an experienced Medical Cost Sharing Partner to manage that part of Member benefits: how do they fit into my KNEW Health Membership? Are they experienced?
- How can I be sure that the Medical Cost Sharing community concept really works?
- Are there monthly premiums?