A cost sharing model that shares all pre-existing conditions would necessitate monthly contributions that are significantly higher for all Members. That being said, at KNEW Health, we believe that many pre-existing conditions are improvable and potentially reversible, especially with targeted support and lifestyle change. We encourage you to work with a KNEW Health Coach to support your opportunities for health improvement.
Articles in this section
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?
- Can my adult children be enrolled in our family plan? Do they have to be a full-time college students?
- How are preventive/wellness medical visits and screening for me and my kids handled for sharing?
- After my Membership begins, can I change my IUA level?
- Is medical cost sharing just another name for health insurance?
- What’s the advantage of medical cost sharing?
- Are there any age restrictions on becoming a Member of the KNEW Health Community?
- You said you are working with an experienced Medical Cost Sharing Partner to manage that part of Member benefits: how do they fit into my KNEW Health Membership? Are they experienced?
- How can I be sure that the Medical Cost Sharing community concept really works?
- Are there monthly premiums?