Trust. It is what any true community is built on. At KNEW Health, we are promoting a message and philosophy that resonates strongly with people like you and so many others. It’s a message that is desperately needed in our failing healthcare system. Our screening questionnaire and every Member’s agreement to KNEW Health's principals ensure that the Medical Cost Sharing community is being built by people who are all in it together. This means we are each striving for both personal and collective health in the community. It also means we are looking out for the best opportunities for cost saving which benefit both you personally and the Community.
Articles in this section
- Is there any time limitation on sharing a medical Need?
- Are mental health needs shareable?
- Are prescription costs considered a shareable need?
- Are my monthly shares a pre-tax deduction like health insurance premiums?
- Is surrogacy a shareable need?
- Can there be multiple needs during one pregnancy?
- What if I have a medical need that is not shareable?
- Are maternity needs that occur prior to membership or in the first 12 months of member shareable with the community?
- How are maternity needs shared?
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?