Trust. It is what any true community is built on. At KNEW Health, we are promoting a message and philosophy that resonates strongly with folks like you and so many others. It’s a message that is desperately needed in our failing healthcare system. Our screening questionnaire and every Member’s agreement to Member Principles of Membership ensure that the Medical Cost Sharing community is being built by people who are all in it together. This means we are each striving for both personal and collective health in the community. It also means we are looking out for the best opportunities for cost saving which benefit both you personally and the Community.
Articles in this section
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?
- Can my adult children be enrolled in our family plan? Do they have to be a full-time college students?
- How are preventive/wellness medical visits and screening for me and my kids handled for sharing?
- After my Membership begins, can I change my IUA level?
- Is medical cost sharing just another name for health insurance?
- What’s the advantage of medical cost sharing?
- Are there any age restrictions on becoming a Member of the KNEW Health Community?
- You said you are working with an experienced Medical Cost Sharing Partner to manage that part of Member benefits: how do they fit into my KNEW Health Membership? Are they experienced?
- How can I be sure that the Medical Cost Sharing community concept really works?
- Are there monthly premiums?