Upon becoming a Member, you will enter all pre-existing medical concerns and diagnoses in your history. This will serve as a foundation for determining which future incidents will be shared. Upon submission of shareable expenses, we may also require medical records from you and your providers to ensure that submitted costs are indeed new and eligible for sharing.
Articles in this section
- Is medical cost sharing just another name for health insurance?
- What’s the advantage of medical cost sharing?
- Are there any age restrictions on becoming a Member of the medical cost sharing portion of the KNEW Health Community?
- Who manages the medical cost sharing for the community? You said you are working with an experienced Medical Cost Sharing Partner: how do they fit into my KNEW Health Membership?
- How can I be sure that the Medical Cost Sharing community concept really works?
- Are there monthly premiums?
- Is Medical Cost Sharing legal?
- What are the requirements for participating in Medical Cost Sharing?
- What about functional medicine for wellness?
- Can I choose my own doctors and hospitals without being penalized?