Upon becoming a Member, you will enter all pre-existing medical concerns and diagnoses in your history. This will serve as a foundation for determining which future incidents will be shared. Upon submission of shareable expenses, we may also require medical records from you and your providers to ensure that submitted costs are indeed new and eligible for sharing.
Articles in this section
- Is there any time limitation on sharing a medical Need?
- Are mental health needs shareable?
- Are prescription costs considered a shareable need?
- Are my monthly shares a pre-tax deduction like health insurance premiums?
- Is surrogacy a shareable need?
- Can there be multiple needs during one pregnancy?
- What if I have a medical need that is not shareable?
- Are maternity needs that occur prior to membership or in the first 12 months of member shareable with the community?
- How are maternity needs shared?
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?