As part of your Membership, after you choose your specific plan, adult members have the option to meet with one of our KNEW Health Coaches to discuss personalized health goals and guidance right after joining and then again every six months. These sessions are held via phone to ensure convenience and privacy. Individual or Single parent Memberships include one session every six months, while Couple and Family Memberships include two sessions every six months. These initial and follow-on phone consultation sessions are for up to a half-hour in length.
Articles in this section
- You talk about the “5Cs” of KNEW Health Community membership. What are those?
- I want to understand better the specific 5Cs. What do you mean by Culture?
- What will KNEW Health Community specifically provide to enhance and sustain a common Culture of wellness?
- What about the next layer of the 5Cs: what do you mean by Community?
- The 3rd C is Coaching. What is the role of the KNEW Health Coach?
- When can I meet with the KNEW Health Coach?
- What if I need more Coaching support? Can I have more frequent sessions?
- What if I have non-urgent health concerns and questions related to a new health event? Can I have an additional session with a KNEW Health Coach at that time?
- What are some of the services available for Members within the Care part of the KNEW Health Community model?
- How does Functional Medicine fit into the KNEW Health Community model?