KNEW Health provides our Members an integrated set of benefits that we call the “5Cs”: Culture, Community, Coaching, Care, and Cost Sharing. Together, these are designed to help our Members take charge of and optimize their health throughout the shifts and changes of life. We believe we are all best served when we use the least expensive, least invasive, and most effective option for each unique health need.
Articles in this section
- Which lab companies can we use if we’d like to take advantage of lower cost lab assessments for Members?
- You talk about the “5Cs” of KNEW Health Community membership. What are those?
- I want to understand better the specific 5Cs. What do you mean by Culture?
- What will KNEW Health Community specifically provide to enhance and sustain a common Culture of wellness?
- What about the next layer of the 5Cs: what do you mean by Community?
- The 3rd C is Coaching. What is the role of the KNEW Health Coach?
- When can I meet with the KNEW Health Coach?
- What if I need more Coaching support? Can I have more frequent sessions?
- What if I have non-urgent health concerns and questions related to a new health event? Can I have an additional session with a KNEW Health Coach at that time?
- What are some of the services available for Members within the Care part of the KNEW Health Community model?