You are obviously wondering if you will find people like yourself in Knew Health Community. With a rich diversity of background, age, lifestyle, preferences, and politics, our Members and community embrace what makes us unique. What we all have in common, however, is this: We are committed to wellness as a personal responsibility, and we are committed to living a healthy lifestyle. That goes for everyone on the KNEW Health staff, our coaches, and our Members too. The specific choices we make in pursuit of optimal wellness will vary widely and shift and evolve over time; we are empowered to make the choices that resonate with each of us individually. On the other hand, what we have in common is powerful and brings us together as a family. That is why a “typical” Member demographic does not exist. We welcome Members interested in protecting their future health while investing (especially time and energy) in their current personal health.
Articles in this section
- Can children or a spouse be added to a membership at any time (e.g. a few months after starting a membership)?
- Is membership auto-renewed annually? Is my health status reviewed year-to-year?
- How am I billed? Can I change my payment method?
- What is KNEW Health about?
- Who is a typical Member, and do I belong in the KNEW Health Community?
- Medical cost sharing is a new concept to me. Can you explain more?
- Why are my options for KNEW Health membership more expensive than my existing monthly costs for healthcare/medical support?
- Do I have to join the KNEW Health Community during the typical insurance "Open Enrollment" period?
- May I cancel my Membership?