When medical care costs are paid by someone other than the person receiving care, typically an insurance company or government entity, the health care model can be undermined and often over-charged. We believe many of the current problems with the health care system are the direct result of restricting personal freedom and responsibility through dependence on third-party payers. Medical cost sharing allows Members to help one-another while maintaining freedom of choice and personal responsibility. In this way, the vision is for the community to create the best healthcare at the best costs for the betterment of the everyone in the system.
Articles in this section
- Is there any time limitation on sharing a medical Need?
- Are mental health needs shareable?
- Are prescription costs considered a shareable need?
- Are my monthly shares a pre-tax deduction like health insurance premiums?
- Is surrogacy a shareable need?
- Can there be multiple needs during one pregnancy?
- What if I have a medical need that is not shareable?
- Are maternity needs that occur prior to membership or in the first 12 months of member shareable with the community?
- How are maternity needs shared?
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?