Members must agree to abide by a set of principles that govern the Membership. These principles focus on things like prioritizing a healthy lifestyle and understanding and agreeing that medical expenses resulting from the use of illegal drugs, or while participating in unlawful activities, will not be shareable.
Articles in this section
- Is there any time limitation on sharing a medical Need?
- Are mental health needs shareable?
- Are prescription costs considered a shareable need?
- Are my monthly shares a pre-tax deduction like health insurance premiums?
- Is surrogacy a shareable need?
- Can there be multiple needs during one pregnancy?
- What if I have a medical need that is not shareable?
- Are maternity needs that occur prior to membership or in the first 12 months of member shareable with the community?
- How are maternity needs shared?
- Don't I have to have health insurance? Isn't there a penalty to pay if I don't?