In general, needs for new illnesses or injuries resulting in visits to licensed medical providers, emergency rooms, diagnostic testing facilities, hospitals and/or laboratory fees and whose costs exceed the Member’s Initial Unshareable Amount (IUA) on a per person, per incident basis are eligible for sharing.
Articles in this section
- Is medical cost sharing just another name for health insurance?
- What’s the advantage of medical cost sharing?
- Are there any age restrictions on becoming a Member of the medical cost sharing portion of the KNEW Health Community?
- Who manages the medical cost sharing for the community? You said you are working with an experienced Medical Cost Sharing Partner: how do they fit into my KNEW Health Membership?
- How can I be sure that the Medical Cost Sharing community concept really works?
- Are there monthly premiums?
- Is Medical Cost Sharing legal?
- What are the requirements for participating in Medical Cost Sharing?
- What about functional medicine for wellness?
- Can I choose my own doctors and hospitals without being penalized?