It’s one of our strongest passions and values. Many of our KNEW Health leadership team members have been working in the patient and practitioner communities for over 10 years to find opportunities for the best rates and highest quality services. This seasoned experience is being built into the KNEW Health Community offerings. Transparency is also a core value of our company, as we will grow by expanding our community Membership and not by driving profits from Member services e.g. lab work, supplements, physician referrals. The Billing Concierge and future Functional Medicine physician network services already mentioned are also examples of our commitment to these goals.
Articles in this section
- Which lab companies can we use if we’d like to take advantage of lower cost lab assessments for Members?
- You talk about the “5Cs” of KNEW Health Community membership. What are those?
- I want to understand better the specific 5Cs. What do you mean by Culture?
- What will KNEW Health Community specifically provide to enhance and sustain a common Culture of wellness?
- What about the next layer of the 5Cs: what do you mean by Community?
- The 3rd C is Coaching. What is the role of the KNEW Health Coach?
- When can I meet with the KNEW Health Coach?
- What if I need more Coaching support? Can I have more frequent sessions?
- What if I have non-urgent health concerns and questions related to a new health event? Can I have an additional session with a KNEW Health Coach at that time?
- What are some of the services available for Members within the Care part of the KNEW Health Community model?