Yes. In this situation, you can seek out a KNEW Health Coach via a Coach Connect session. These single, 30-minute sessions (per new health event) have been established to help you steer your health back on track. There is no additional cost for a Coach Connect session, but it is limited to one session per new health event/need.
Articles in this section
- You talk about the “5Cs” of KNEW Health Community membership. What are those?
- I want to understand better the specific 5Cs. What do you mean by Culture?
- What will KNEW Health Community specifically provide to enhance and sustain a common Culture of wellness?
- What about the next layer of the 5Cs: what do you mean by Community?
- The 3rd C is Coaching. What is the role of the KNEW Health Coach?
- When can I meet with the KNEW Health Coach?
- What if I need more Coaching support? Can I have more frequent sessions?
- What if I have non-urgent health concerns and questions related to a new health event? Can I have an additional session with a KNEW Health Coach at that time?
- What are some of the services available for Members within the Care part of the KNEW Health Community model?
- How does Functional Medicine fit into the KNEW Health Community model?