Yes, eventually. In the future, you will have the option of expanding this service with regular, biweekly Coaching sessions and ongoing, daily access to a coach via a Comprehensive Membership at a nominal monthly cost for those who desire more support. Because Coaching is typically much less expensive than medical interventions, this service may present not only a very effective solution for a Member’s health needs but also a significant cost-savings benefit as well. We intend to begin offering this service around mid-2019.
Articles in this section
- Which lab companies can we use if we’d like to take advantage of lower cost lab assessments for Members?
- You talk about the “5Cs” of KNEW Health Community membership. What are those?
- I want to understand better the specific 5Cs. What do you mean by Culture?
- What will KNEW Health Community specifically provide to enhance and sustain a common Culture of wellness?
- What about the next layer of the 5Cs: what do you mean by Community?
- The 3rd C is Coaching. What is the role of the KNEW Health Coach?
- When can I meet with the KNEW Health Coach?
- What if I need more Coaching support? Can I have more frequent sessions?
- What if I have non-urgent health concerns and questions related to a new health event? Can I have an additional session with a KNEW Health Coach at that time?
- What are some of the services available for Members within the Care part of the KNEW Health Community model?