Ultimately a culture is our shared experience of our values and beliefs. At KNEW Health, we believe that education, inspiration, commitment, and empowerment are key tenets of sustainable wellness. While our Members might select a rich diversity of lifestyle activities to optimize their personal health, we also have in common many powerful, foundational beliefs e.g. our commitment to prioritize our wellness, our acceptance of personal responsibility for our health, our belief in the innate healing ability of the body, the interconnectedness between the health of our mind, body, and spirit, and our belief in the power of lifestyle choices for improving and sustaining health.
Articles in this section
- You talk about the “5Cs” of KNEW Health Community membership. What are those?
- I want to understand better the specific 5Cs. What do you mean by Culture?
- What will KNEW Health Community specifically provide to enhance and sustain a common Culture of wellness?
- What about the next layer of the 5Cs: what do you mean by Community?
- The 3rd C is Coaching. What is the role of the KNEW Health Coach?
- When can I meet with the KNEW Health Coach?
- What if I need more Coaching support? Can I have more frequent sessions?
- What if I have non-urgent health concerns and questions related to a new health event? Can I have an additional session with a KNEW Health Coach at that time?
- What are some of the services available for Members within the Care part of the KNEW Health Community model?
- How does Functional Medicine fit into the KNEW Health Community model?