KNEW Health believes that our Members, in collaboration with wellness and medical providers of their choosing, have a natural incentive and ability to do what is best for the health of themselves and their families. They also accept personal responsibility for making their own health care decisions. KNEW Health provides our Members an integrated set of services that we call the “5Cs”: Culture, Community, Coaching, Care, and Cost Sharing. Together, these are designed to help our Members optimize their health throughout the shifts and changes of life. We believe we are all best served when we use the least expensive, least invasive, and most effective option for each health need. Our Members are focused on wellness, but unexpected illness and injury are a part of life. It’s in those times that KNEW Health Community assists one another and shares the financial burden of medical care for these events (through our medical cost sharing partner). In sum, we offer health empowerment and freedom, but with the support and safety net of a like-minded community.
Articles in this section
- Can children or a spouse be added to a membership at any time (e.g. a few months after starting a membership)?
- Is membership auto-renewed annually? Is my health status reviewed year-to-year?
- How am I billed? Can I change my payment method?
- What is KNEW Health about?
- Who is a typical Member, and do I belong in the KNEW Health Community?
- Medical cost sharing is a new concept to me. Can you explain more?
- Why are my options for KNEW Health membership more expensive than my existing monthly costs for healthcare/medical support?
- Do I have to join the KNEW Health Community during the typical insurance "Open Enrollment" period?
- May I cancel my Membership?