The Program in which you are enrolling will include all of the following:
- One-hour intake consultation with your KNEW Health Coach to review your health history, challenges, lifestyle choices and to set your targeted, personal health goals. We want to listen and clearly understand where you’ve come from and where you want to go.
- Regular half-hour appointments every other week with your KNEW Health Coach will begin soon after your consultation. These will include discussion of your progress and specific, customized recommendations to help you achieve your health goals. We encourage all Members to take detailed notes during each session to enhance learning and retention. We want to give you the customized support you need and deserve.
- Unlimited online messaging with your KNEW Health Coach to ask questions and gain clarification as needed in between appointments. You can ask questions when they come to mind and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can (within two business days at most). We want you to know that support is always a click away.
- Blood panel testing. As part of your KNEW membership you'll do a specially designed blood panel. The blood is taken at a location convenient to you and processed by a national company.
- Online access to a variety of additional nutritional and wellness educational material as contained in our online KNEW Member Resource Center. We want to give you tools to support your own wellness.
- Online access to our KNEW Member Forum where you may interact with other KNEW participants to share ideas, encouragement, inspiration and guidance. We know that community support is a powerful tool for change.